Wednesday, September 13, 2006

9/11

So I was at work Monday (9/11) and a couple of my American friends and me decided to step out for lunch. We started talking and one of them said "Osama Bin Laden is a cold hearted bastard. I'm pretty sure this guy wouldn't know the joy of Hannukah". I almost choked on water when I heard that. But I didn't want to retort because he is definetly a good guy to know at work with his vast knowledge in systems. But seriously, what was that guy thinking? What the fuck has Hannukah got to do with Osama Bin Laden? Firstly, he may see joy in something you don't and secondly he is not a jew, genius! Why would he even care about Hannukah. Some fucktards are really dumb. They think they are making some smart ass comments but as a matter of fact they sound lame. Do I see you guys pointing towards me and laughing? Alright, that does it. I'm outta here.

2 Comments:

Blogger educatedunemployed said...

True a lot of times people say things to sound smart.An aunt of mine would always say, it is better to keep quite and appear dumb than open your mouth and prove it.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Man in a box said...

EU,

Yeah, I totally second your aunt on that. You should learn something from her. Muhahahaha...

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home