Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Poetry Skills

A friend sent me this poem. Women, get some facts right atleast NOW! :P
FEMALE POEM

I want a man who's handsome,
smart and strong
One who loves to listen long
One who thinks before he speaks
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I want him to be gainfully employed,
and when I spend his cash, he's not annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind
And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I want this man to love me to no end,
and always be my very best friend.

MALE POEM

I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac
With huge boobs,
Who owns an off licence and a speed boat.
I know this doesn't rhyme but I don't give a dime.

3 Comments:

Blogger educatedunemployed said...

err the search is on for a deaf-dumb-mute person for you..

9:25 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Waste!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Man in a box said...

Why are you calling me a waste?? x-(

what did i ever do wrong???

how's the search coming along man? huh? huh?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home