Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And now, I have seen everything!!

Check this out.
Yeah, I'll wait till you are finished reading the home page.
Done? Shocked as hell? Rubbing your eyes in disbelief?
I did the exact same thing. What the fuck is going on? He takes women into his clinic and replaces their heads with a freakin' TV set tuned to Sports Net New York (TV channel). He recommends this procedure to women who aren't getting noticed?
First of all, this guy is fuckin' insane! I don't even know if this is true! I don't know if women are actually getting this done! Damnit women who are considering this procedure, I have just one thing to say to you! "I'll give you all the attention you want, just don't replace your already empty head with a TV set!!!".
I mean where do these guys come up with ideas such as these? I doubt if he is a doctor at all. I just hope that website is a mockery. I can't imagine how a human head can be replaced with a TV set and the person would continue to live like before! Something's terribly wrong here. I'm fuckin' freaking out here! I hope it's not true!

1 Comments:

Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Giving a glimpse of your own empty head are you?

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home